Before installing the app you need to know your ipnordic customer ID and to enable the integration in your ipnordic Communicator. Please contact ipnordic if you don't know your customer ID or if you need help configuring Communicator.
- Open Communicator and in the top left corner click on:
Filer > Indstillinger > Programmer
- You need to create 8 different Programs
- Click on “Tilføj” in the bottom right of the window
- Click the checkbox to enable “Kør automatisk”
- In the first dropdown choose “Indgående”
- In the second dropdown choose “Opkalds start"
- Choose “HTTP metoder”
- Choose “GET”
- In the URL text field copy and paste the links for our web service for the corresponding combination of dropdowns. The links can be found here: Proventic Support - Web service links for ipnordic app integration
- You need to add your ipnordic customer ID to the end of each link, when you have pasted them in the text field, after “customerID=” without a space.
- Scroll down and choose Global to share the Program with all your colleagues or for a specific location group. You should share it with anyone who will be using this Zendesk app.
- Click OK
- Repeat step 3-12, each time changing the two dropdowns so they match each web service link, until you have 8 different Programs
- When you are done, click OK for the “Indstillinger” window
Now you are ready to click “Free trial” to install this app.
- In the app installation settings: Fill in your ipnordic customer ID
- Decide whether or not to limit access for this app for specific roles and groups.
- Finally click on the Install button and enjoy the benefits of integrating ipnordic calls with Zendesk Support!
The app only receives information about new calls as long as the ipnordic Communicator program is open and you are logged in.
Proventic is not affiliated with ipnordic.